Arkansas County Closings
• 420 & Turnrow is closed until further notice.
•Kellys on the Square will be delivering to your home or pick up from their regular menu during lunch hours. At night, they are making family meals available for pick up. Please check their Facebook page for the nightly menu.
• Triple L is offering curbside services until 7 p.m. Call 870-9460262 to order an they will bring it to your vehicle. The drive thru is also available for pickup.
•Stone Bank lobbies are closed. Please use the drive-thru, ATM, telephone banking, and online banking services.
•The 7th Annual Almyra Community Egg Drop has been canceled for Saturday, April 4th.
•DeWitt Cheer tryouts for Friday, March 20th have been canceled. A new date will be scheduled when school resumes.
•Drivers test are canceled in DeWitt for 3/18/2020 and 3/25/2020.
•Farmers and Merchants Bank will ONLY be taking clients by appointment in the lobby. If you do not have an appointment, you will not be permitted into the building. Drive-Thru lanes will be open, online banking is available at www.mebanking.com, 24 Hr. telephone banking - 870-672-4222 or 888-672-4222
•Arkansas County Bank lobbies are closed. Please use the drive-thru, ATM, telephone banking, and online banking services whenever possible. If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call 870-673-4567.
•Arkansas County Extension Office is closed to the public at this time. They are still available to assist via phone or email 870-946-3231 / firstname.lastname@example.org
•The DeWitt and Stuttgart Public Library is closed through the tentative date of March 30th.
• Phillips Community College in DeWitt, Stuttgart, and Helena will be in session on Monday, March 16th to prepare students for the closing beginning Tuesday, March 17th. Faculty and staff will report to work the remainder of this week and proceed with Spring Break the following week.
•The Stuttgart School District was in session on Monday to give parents time to make arrangements for the remainder of the week. An all-call will go out via their phone system on Sunday and updates will be posted on the district webpage. Student AMI days will be Tuesday through Thursday of this week. Spring Break will be March 23rd-27th.
•Governor Asa Hutchinson has announced that all public schools in the state of Arkansas are under a mandatory shut down beginning Tuesday, March 17th, 2020. Monday, March 16th is optional for districts. Unless further announcements are made, school will resume session Monday, March 30th, 2020.
•Effective Monday, March 16th through Friday, March 28, all Senior Citizen Centers will be closed across Southeast Arkansas. They plan to re-open Monday, March 30, 2020. This shut down includes the Senior Citizen Centers in DeWitt & Stuttgart. According to Local Director, Sue Davis, the center will be delivering 10 frozen meals to "AR Choices" homes Monday, March 16th & Tuesday, March 17th.
•Arkansas Post Museum State Park, Hwy 165, Gillett has suspended all events and activities planned at the park this month until further notice.
• The March Chamber Meeting in DeWitt has been cancelled due to health and safety issues surrounding COVID-19. PCCUA, the location of monthly meetings, are taking immediate steps implementing social distancing measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
•Riceland, Producers, Dale Bumpers, and the Stuttgart National Aquaculture Center have canceled all meetings and tours and visitors are not permitted into those facilities.
•Crestpark-Stuttgart is restricting all visitors until further notice.
• PCCUA DeWitt Campus Annual Scholarship Luncheon to be held on April 2nd has been canceled due to health and safety concerns.
•All PCCUA DeWitt campus activities, rentals, or groups coming to the campus have been canceled until April 4.
Closings will be updated as we receive them. Please check back for the latest information.
Please support the Dewitt Era-Enterprise by subscribing today!